A simple App to monitor prices on the Steam market
Table of Contents
This application was built to monitor Steam market value changes of all
CSGO Items. It was an attempt at learning the basics of
It helps in obtaining an item at a lower price than normal. i.e., It notifies the user when the product value decreases below the desired price. Hence saving money and time that goes wasted on waiting for the prices to fall.
For the latest Stable version, go to Releases
As an alternative, you could also clone this repository using,
git clone https://github.com/SVijayB/Steam_WebScraper.git
Extract the files and run
Update.py file present in the
This is to update your local data (Item skin names).
Once the update is completed, run the
Steam_WebScraper.py file present in the
Now, just follow the instructions provided by the application.
NOTE : Update your local data using the
Update.py file after every new CSGO case releases in order to view all the latest skins.
In case you want to be notified via mail when price falls down, follow the below steps :
- Create a Gmail Account, if you don’t have one already.
- Sign into your Google account.
- Next, go to your Google account Security Settings.
- Click on the Less secure app access setting.
- Set Allow less secure apps to ON
- Next, Open your Gmail account.
- Click on Gmail Settings.
- Now, click on the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- Under POP download section, Click on Enable POP for all mail.
- Under IMAP access section, Click on Enable IMAP.
To contribute to Steam_WebScrapper, fork the repository, create a new branch and send us a pull request. Make sure you read CONTRIBUTING.md before sending us Pull requests.
Also, thanks for contributing to Open-source!
Steam Web Scraper is under The MIT License. Read the LICENSE file for more information.